Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Boob Job!

Ok so I've changed my layout and colours and theme and links and buttons and bars and everything so, even though this is quite a new and unknown blog, it's still mine. Therefore I will cherish it forever and always by maintaining its beauty, protecting the Cheese and publishing aoap (puzzle for the day!).

No really actually I'd like to know what people think so let me know if you happen to stumble upon my little blog and like it or hate it or whatever, let me know either way. I'm just
eeezy like that. (Lil' Wayne is playing, damn these impressionable fools!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i honestly find your blog very entertaining.. i find it easy to relate to your manner of thinking.. yielded some good concepts that i have not thought about before - being too preoccupied in my own little world of thoughts and observations.. xx

Daemon said...

Thank you! And sorry for the scarcity, just been hectic my side...We all get preoccupied sometimes:)
Keep well and feel free to come have a glance again anytime, my posts are never certain things but hey, better to be suprised right?:)
x