Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Eish mfwethu...

I realised why it's so hard for me to keep up-to-date with my blog. It's not so much the physical or creative aspects, those I seem fairly capableof being able to deal with (most of the time). The thing that irks me is the "school"-like feeling I get from having yet another thing to do on a daily basis. In school it was a diary, or extra lessons, or too many rules, or whatever, and I "disliked" it so much that by my matric year all my diary was good for were the footnote jokes and the scribbles and doodles of awesomeness borne from an idle mind and a hand stricken with ADD (a curse I tell you).



"What?...WHAT!?You tawkina me!?"

Yarrr...I have alot of unresolved issues, mainly stemming from the whole childhood buzz (venting isn't really my thing), and even at the moment things in my life are not all that perky. However, with this in mind, even with my paranoid fear of impending insanity, I'm still alive, kicking, biting and scratching. I did find a solution to my issues though... My independence is what drives me. Let's just say my independence can handle the worst of diaries, even those Sports Illustrated ones.

So, basically, at the end of my random blurt and squirt, instead of this blog becoming a dull and dreary diary (coincidental alliteration...wow), I'm blogging on my own bloggy time, so bloggedy blog for you if you disagree, 'cos I dont give a flying blog.

No comments: